Hamburg Senior ResidenceLexington, KY 40509
(859) 368-7640 Contact Hamburg Senior Residence
Hamburg Senior Residence is a fully elevator-accessible three-story building located in Hamburg Pavilion. We offer 62 garden-style apartment homes with your choice of a 1 Bedroom/1 Bath or a 2 Bedroom/1 Bath floor plan. Designed and built exclusively for residents 55 and older, Hamburg Senior Residence goes above and beyond with the location, service, and amenities you desire. Boasting a large community area with a business center, theater room, fitness center, central air conditioning, and so much more, Hamburg Senior Residence is the community you have been waiting for!
Address : 1601 Villa Medici Pass, Lexington, KY 40509
Fax : (859) 368-7642
Office Hours : Monday-Thursday 9-4- Closed for lunch between 1-2
Managed by : Miller-Valentine Group
Website : Hamburg Senior Residence Website
Property Type : Apartments , Garden Style (1-4 stories) , Senior Housing (62 units)
Year Built : 2012
Waitlist : Open - $100 and a completed application will add you to the waiting list. It is a PERFECT time to join!
Section 8 Accepted : Yes
- Accessible Parking
- Grab Bars in Bathroom
- Accessible Bathroom Vanities
- Exercise Facility
- Elevator in Building
- Community Room, Business Center, Theater Room, Arts and Crafts Activity Area, Community Sidewalks, Indoor Mailroom, Trash disposal on each floor, Gazebo
- Air Conditioning
- Garbage Disposal
- Washer & Dryer - provided in every home at no additional charge!
- Breakfast Bar with Island
- 12 Months
- Cats Allowed
- Small Dogs Allowed
- Non-Refundable Pet Fee of $200. Additional Pet Rent per month. Max 2 pets allowed. *No aggressive breeds.
- Water Included
- Resident Pays Electricity
- High-Speed Internet Available
Listing provided by: